Monday, August 07, 2006

:: SUNDAY ::
woke up pretty late.. ard 11am like tt.. wakkaa.. so nice.. hahax.. hmm.. went out to celebrate mom's birthday.. hahax.. nice nice.. we went to crystal jade kitchen. hmm.. service was okay la.. but de manager who took our order are not very knowledgeable wif them menu there. we also abit blur blur when he explain to us the dishes.. hahax.. anyway, it's nice service too.. juz tt they are not so friendly.. hahax.. hmm.. we ate till our stomach is damn full.. hahax.. i tink it's worth paying for de taste of it.. hahax.. nice nice.. walk walk ard Jp wif my sis.. went to search for de lappie support but dun hav.. wonder how much it cost.. hahax.. want back home while my sis went to library to borrow books for me.. hahax.. thanks JIE!!! went home.. online.. tis time i guai guai do my assignment... tt webp assignment.. hahaz.. alot stuff i do wrong la.. but i heck care lo.. hahax.. no time le.. hehex. dinner was nice.. oso mom's cooking de best!! hahax.. hmm.. sleep at ard 2am.. hahx.. cuz i cannnot do finished it on time.. smmore got alot error.. kip on uploading it to server.. den my com hang... den have to resetart a few times.. waste my time la.. haiz.. v tired la..




:: SATURDAY ::
woke up late agn.. hahax.. nice nice.. was slacking the whole day la.. i can play maple, chat chat n play wif my sis oso.. hahax.. sianz la.. until like ard 1h to dateline.. onli then i started my website production la.. hahax.. tink i'm gonna flunk tis module.. hahax.. when i was rushing.. dunno y suddenly so many msn windows poop out de.. when i was mapling.. no one talk to me la.. diao-ness.. went to slp so many times.. haha.. damn tired la.. haiz.. i do n chiong de webp assignment till 4am.. hahax.. first time i slpt at 4am.. hahax.. shiok.. even if i rest on my bed.. i can't even sleep la.. cuz i'm so damn worried abt my webp.. aarrggghh.. n one more thing.. i forgotten a v v v important day!!! gosh~!! i'm so so sorry.... haiz.. me v sad la.. haiz.. i'm like so useless.. anything oso cnanot rmb.. haiz... SORRY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home